Module Four: Review Questions
0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Focused listening is something that we:
2) When a person doesn’t listen to another person, it is:
3) Which of the following statements is true?
4) While you are focused to listening, you should:
5) What is an important quality when you are speaking to another person?
6) Which of the following statements is true?